Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Easy Dinner for a Busy Night


As a member of the Influenster team, I was recently given the opportunity to try Annie's Homegrown Frozen Entrees.  We have been fans of Annie's for a while and were excited to try one of the family-sized frozen entree options.  I picked up the Lasagna with Meat Sauce at Target (this was specifically where I had to use the coupon, but I also have not seen it at any of other local grocery stores.  Let me know if you find it elsewhere!).

This lasagna is GOOD.  My husband loves frozen lasagna, but I generally find the preservatives upset my stomach, and I don't even want to guess what the meat is.  Annie's is a brand I trust, and they have proven themselves with this lasagna.  Every ingredient on the list was something I would have in my pantry or refrigerator, except the last - xanthan gum, used for thickening.  Considering what I find on most frozen meal ingredient lists, I'll take that.


The lasagna was rich with just the right amount of meat and cheese.  I count points and did not mind using the 10 necessary for a good sized slice of lasagna. Even my husband gave a hearty thumbs-up.  The package makes three average-sized servings or two large servings - perfect for our small family.

Annie's Homegrown Lasagna with Meat Sauce Meal will now be a staple in my freezer, and I can't wait to try the other frozen meal offerings!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment